We use essential cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set analytics cookies that help us make improvements by measuring how you use the site. These will be set only if you accept.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our cookies page.

Essential Cookies

Essential cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. For example, the selections you make here about which cookies to accept are stored in a cookie.

You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics Cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify you.

Third Party Cookies

Third party cookies are ones planted by other websites while using this site. This may occur (for example) where a Twitter or Facebook feed is embedded with a page. Selecting to turn these off will hide such content.

Skip to main content

Report a Problem


The local Police Community Support Officer is John Boyd

PCSO John Boyd
Telephone: 101
Email: [email protected]   

Our PCSO works closely with the Kent County Council - Community Warden and together they aim to give a widespread and visible service to the community of Coxheath. They are keen to make sure that the public should have the opportunity to:

  • have their say on what local policing priorities should be;
  • find out what has been done to deal with local concerns.

Community wardens help make stronger, safer communities.

Community wardens will try and help you and your community no matter what the issue. If they don't have the answer they will know someone who will.

To view the KCC Community Warden information please follow this link

District support warden


Dawn Riach-Brown (District Support Warden)

Call: 07773 397125

Email: [email protected]

Kent County Council:

To report any emergency issues outside of normal office hours (Monday - Friday, 9am till 5pm), please telephone 03000 41 91 91.

Report a problem on a road or pavement

You can report non-urgent issues online including:

  • street light faults
  • potholes
  • drainage
  • traffic signal faults
  • overgrown vegetation (including hedges and grass).
  • To report a problem on a PROW (Public Right of Way – Footpath) please contact KCC on 03000 41 41 41 or report online

To be directed to the KCC Report a Problem webpage please click here

Problems KCC don't manage

You need to contact:

  • your district council for bus shelters, fly tipping, litter, parking or street cleaning.
  • Highways England for motorways and major A road problems
  • your community representatives for junction improvements, new signs and lines, traffic calming or changes to speed limits.
How to Report a Problem to KCC Highways

Maidstone Borough Council:

Where can I find up to date information on MBC services and contact details?

Maidstone Borough Council have a detailed and interactive website for all their services. 

Do you have problems with litter or fly tipping? Has MBC forgotten to empty your bin? Is there a problem with dog mess? Is there an abandoned car nearby? Do you have a problem with noisy neighbours?

MBC will deal with all these problems. To find out further information please call them on 01622 602202 , report online or  email [email protected]

Report Online

To report fly-tipping click here

For enquiries over refuse collection click here

To report an abandoned vehicle click here

To report dog fouling click here

To report a problem with noisy neighbours click here